" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Friday, February 29, 2008

CRAZY 8"s

Metalmom tagged me to do Crazy 8's
so here goes.

8 Things I'm passionate about,

never being late for work, salt cured country ham,
my little girl {my dog} Sadie,
my gun collection, the insane spelling of the
English language,
the Government wasting money on Mars,
the need for a national health care program
and BOOBIES.

8 Things I want to do before I die,

visit Ireland, go to a NASCAR race, visit Scotland,
take a ride in a Huey Helicopter, see ZZ TOP
in concert at least one more time, take a trip
on a train, own a SHARPS 45-70 cal. Rifle,
understand women- - not holding my breath
for that last one...and see all their BOOBIES.

8 Things I say often,

cool, dammmn Vinnie, WTF, better to have it
and not need it than to need it and not have it,
dumb ass, damn rubber neckers, fuckin bastards,
I need a raise, mmmmm boooobieees

8 Books I have read recently,

do blogs count cause I'm not much of a book
reader except for The Book of BOOBIES.

8 Songs I could listen to over and over,

Jesus just left Chicago, Tush, Cheap Sunglasses,
Mexican Blackbird, My heads in Mississippi,
Heard it on the X, A fool for your stockings,
Balinese, Pearl Necklace, She loves my automobile,
Arrested for driving while blind, La Grange,
Legs, Sharp dressed man...ok ok anything
by ZZ TOP.
And 99 words for BOOBS by Robert Lund.

8 Things that attract me to my best friend{s},

Honesty, Loyalty, Sense of humor, Compassion,
Character, movie collection, big screen TV,
BEER and their wives BOOBIES.

8 People I think should do crazy 8's,

Everyone who hasn't yet, with or without
BOOBIES.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com