" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Six Pack of Quirks

Heather tagged me cause she wants to know
how weird I am, I said weird not Anal sheesh...
OK maybe a little Anal. Anyway here we go.

1-I have five remotes for my entertainment center,
I have a caddy for them, every night when I go to
bed they MUST be in their respective slots in
the caddy. A misplaced remote is
UNACCEPTABLE!

2-With the exception of flip flops I cannot
wear shoes without socks, it just feels weird.

3-I cannot wear a sock with even the smallest
hole in it, I'll wear shoes without socks first,
see above.

4-I will not park crooked or off center in a
parking space, if I can't get it in straight I'll
find another space. I said get it in straight,
heh heh

5-When watching a movie (at home) I talk to
the characters when they do or say something
stupid i.e. you fuckin dumb ass, but doesn't
everyone do this?

6-I cannot stand to eat raw onions but absolutely
love them cooked in any way, even burnt and
in fact that's my favorite, burnt onions YUM!

And now the suggested actions

1. link the person who tagged you, Heather

2. mention the rules in your blog…

3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.

leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s
blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here are the folks I'd like to know more about
and if you wanna do this fine if not fine,
I still think your cool.

Chelle B., Jen, Nobody, Metalmom, Teri, Janna

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com