" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I DIDN'T GET TO GUT EM !


Click the Pics. for a better view.

Those of you who have been droppin into the

Den for a while know that I have been tryin to

find a good Catfish hole close to home, for those

of you who are stoppin in for the first time...

I love fishin and I LOVE CATFISH!

Well I can't find a decent Catfish hole anywhere

nearby and I can't afford the gas to go to the one

Catfish hole I know is a sure thing, it's up on

the Verde River about 75 miles away.

This morning I woke up with a serious cravin

for Catfish so (and Hoosiergirl is gonna love this)

I went to Wal Mart and bought a box of "FROZEN"

Catfish nuggets...sigh.

Even though I didn't catch em, I didn't get to

skin em, I didn't get to gut em, it's still Catfish

and I'll still enjoy it, it just wont taste quite as good

as if I had caught em myself plus there's no tail...

that's right I said TAIL, Catfish tail when cooked

properly is like eatin a Catfish flavored potato

chip mmm good.

So how many ya'll know what I mean about em

tastin better catchin em yourself ?

Mmm Beer, Catfish & Frys....Simple Pleasures.

Mighty damn good even though the Catfish

was store bought.

A personal note

The bottle opener in this piture has been in my

family since before I was born.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com