" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Monday, August 18, 2008

AVERAGE P.U. DRIVER to SUPER REDNECK IN 4 PICTURES

Poke the pics. to biggie size em.
( NOTE TO AVITABLE ) DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME BUD
THE WORLD IS FULL OF DIVERSITY.

This is my F-150 P.U. pretty normal huh.


This is the back window, notice the bottom left corner.

You may be thinkin, well lots of people are into

guns and that's true.

This is the tail end of my P.U. ...Yes that's a Bull Bell

and a Nut Sack and they both serve a purpose.

The Bell is my backup warning alarm and the

Nut Sack...well the Nut Sack is so I'm not a lier

when I tell people....hey my trucks got balls!



This is just in case anybody wants a closer look.
I'm not just a Redneck I'm an
AMERICAN REDNECK and PROUD of it !

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com