" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HONEST SCRAP jGrrl & HoosierGirl tagged me

jGrrl & HoosirGirl tagged me to do Honest Scrap...
well here goes.

List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it
interesting, even if you have to dig deep! Then tag
7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the
Honest Scrap. Simple. Or not.













1) I can't stand the taste of liver and when I say
I can't stand it I mean it was the last thing my folks
ever forced me to eat when I was 12 yrs. old.
Liver & onions with gravy was one of my mom's
favorite meals. As I sat there at the table trying to
convince my pop that I couldn't eat it and being
told I would eat it or go hungry I said I'd go hungry
but pop said EAT. I managed to CHOKE down two
VERY small bites the third was too much and I
threw up in my plate, mom instantly followed suit,
she had a week tummy...I was never forced to eat
something I said I didn't like again.

2) I won't wear boxers or go commando, I value my
junk too much to just let it swing...or stick to my leg.
Yep it's nut huggers for me.

3) I was a carpet installer for 8 years and quite good
at it if I say so myself, I can still do it but it takes 5
times longer than it used to and hurts 10 time more.

4) I'm 5' 6" tall but I wish I could be at least 4"
taller, it's a reach thing.

5) I love to cook but don't as often as I'd like to...
cookin for one sucks.

6) I spoil my boy Jesse every chance I get, for example
when he got to big for HIS Lazyboy recliner I moved
it to the bedroom & bought him a full size couch/sofa.

7) A dear friend suggested that I'm in love with Beer,
I love Beer but I'm not IN love with Beer...
holy crap that's what my first EX told me just before
she split...but I'M NOT LEAVIN BEER !

8) I wrecked a motorcycle once when I was 19 yrs.
old cause I was starin at the biggest set of boobs
I'd ever seen...so far.
What can I say I love Boobs...& Beer.

9) I have a condition known as Geographic Tongue
which prohibits me from eating spicy foods and yet
I'm a Garlic & Salt aholic.

10) When I was about 10 yrs. old my mom would
buy these doggie treats called Doggie Donutz for our
family dog, every time I gave one to the dog I would
sneak one for myself...until mom caught me,
hey they were tasty.

I'm not gonna tag anyone, if ya wanna do this do it
if not I hope you enjoyed readin mine.


Please disregard the read more. Thanks

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com