" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Sunday, March 29, 2009

CIGARETTES & TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and
wanders up & down the aisles.

The sales girl notices him and asks
him if she can help him.

He answers that he is looking for
tampons for his wife.

She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge
bag of cotton balls and a ball of string
on the counter.

She says, confused,
Sir, I thought you were looking for
some tampons for your wife?

He answers,
You see, it's like this, yesterday,
I sent my wife to the store to get
me a carton of cigarettes,
and she came back with a tin of
tobacco and some rolling papers;
cause it's sooo-ooo--oo- ooo much cheaper.

So, I figure if I have to roll my own ..........
so does she!

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com