" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'M STILL AROUND & JESSE'S B-DAY

Hiya folks, sorry I've been M I A for the last 6 months.
I've had a lot goin on, 1st was depression from lack of work
then I went back to work for the guy I hated workin for & spent
as much time workin on his trucks as I did drivin em.

6 Weeks ago I got a call from another Co. wanting me to work for
them...I jumped on it, more money & better equipment.

Now about Jesse's Birthday, July 24th was Jesse's 2nd birthday,
he's my best buddy in the whole world, I love him to no end & in
his honor I got this tattoo early this month.




I'm gonna try to post more often now but between work &
spending time with Jesse it's not gonna be on a regular schedule.

P.S. Airman Mom, Thank you for checkin on us & missing us.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com