" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Saturday, February 16, 2008

RAIN

Rain

It's a love/hate relationship for me.
I mean I love the rain and thunder and we need
it but in my line of work when it rains we
dont work--no work no pay.

One of the reasons I love living in the valley of
the sun is the year round almost always clear
weather from a work perspective.

But I do love rain in fact every night when I go
to bed I listen to a CD of a rain & thunder storm
because it relaxes me and helps me get to sleep
no matter whats on my mind. I close my eyes
and think of a mountain forest and I rarely
make it past the first 10 min. of the CD.

It rained here early fri. morning and off and on
all day and it's still cloudy and cool today.
Today will be a good day to drink coffee
and watch movies .

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com