" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Thursday, June 12, 2008

METALMOM'S CONTAGIOUS

Metalmom recently had some computer problems
and now I'm having computer problems so for
lack of a better reason I blame her. I hope this
post's and MM I still love ya darlin.

I hope to muddle thru the next few days till I
can find and get some help, maybe Microsoft
tech. support can help when I have 3 or 4 hours
to spend on the phone this weekend, till then
I hope I can visit some of your blogs without
throwing my comp. thru the window.

Remember folks Howling at the moon relieves
stress...I'll be Howling alot over these next few days.

UPDATE
I think I have most of the problem straightened

out but still have to call Microsoft this weekend
sometime, when I turn on my comp. during the
start up I get three popup notice's saying that
three similar programs are missing.

MISSING, WTF , Are my comp.

programs going AWAL !

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com