" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Monday, July 28, 2008

BAD NEWS / GOOD NEWS very good news

BAD NEWS
I have worked for the same company for the
last 3 yrs. & 3 months.

I have been promised a raise in pay several
times but never got even one.

I only got payed from the time I got my first
load of the day to the time I dumped my last
load of the day.

The truck pictured below is the worn out piece
of shit I've been driving for the last 2 yrs. ,
driving & working on. This International truck
is 8 yrs. old, the average productive life expectancy
of this type of truck is 5 yrs. I HATE THIS TRUCK !


GOOD NEWS
August 4th. I start work for a new company,
a better company at a $3 an hr. pay increase
& below is a picture of the truck I'll be driving,
it's a Kenworth and it's only 2 yrs. old.

With this new company I'll be on the clock
from the time I get to the yard in the morning
to the time I get back to the yard at the end
of the day.

I can hardly wait for August 4th. , newer better truck,
better pay, better company and I won't have
to be the company slave anymore . Oh Happy Day!

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com