" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Friday, July 25, 2008

JESSE "WELCOME HOME" !

I'd like to introduce you all to my new kid,
this is Jesse.

I went to the Apache Junction animal control
today and saved him from doom, he's 6 month's
old and he was abandoned in a house when
the ASSHOLES moved.

Jesse and I began to bond instantly, he's very

gentle and loving, he even likes cat's and that

will be a big plus when I start takin him out on

the front patio to have sunrise coffee with me...

my neighbors have a shitload of cats indoor & outdoor.


This is already Jesse's favorite place to nap...

I think he thinks my Beerbelly is a pillow and

guess what...at 6 months old he already snores,

just like his adopted daddy.

I can't welcome my new little boy Jesse without

saying a final farewell to my little girl Sadie.

Sadie went to Doggy Heaven March 30th this

year and I love and miss her every day, daddy

loves you forever Sadiebutt. Rest in Peace.

Now that you've all seen my mushy side BE NICE,

I love dogs...people not so much.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com