" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

JESSE'S GROWIN UP

POKE THE PICS. TO BIGGIE SIZE EM.

This is a picture of Jesse from the first week in
August 2008 right after I brought him home,
he's a cute little shit at 6 months old & 25 pounds huh !
This is a picture of Jesse & me in the first week of
November 2008, he's now 10 months old, my little
boy is growin up to be a handsome young fella ain't he !
In just four months his head is now as big as mine
and the rest of his body is growin just as fast, he
now weighs 63 pounds, none of it fat.


I had to buy a Bicycle for exercising him so he
can run, our little walks around the block just
weren't enough to burn the ENDLESS supply
of energy he has.

Well that's the Jesse update folks, That's my boy!

Note to Metalmom: Your eyes ain't foolin ya darlin,
I'm lettin my fur grow back.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com