" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Sunday, December 14, 2008

MY TURN TO BITCH

I'm sure most of you have seen a post on this subject
somewhere in your Internet travels but this time it's

my turn to bitch.
I admit I eat at fast food joints more than I should
but that doesn't mean I agree with their false
advertising bullshit, their liars every fuckin one of
them and below is a perfect example.

Wendy's advertises a double cheese burger for 99 cents,
here is the picture they display in their window.















Looks pretty tasty doesn't it ? Well this is what they
offer so this is what I believe they should deliver.
I've always been under the impression that false
advertising is illegal here in the U.S.A.

So I'd like to know how the hell do they get away
with offering the above and producing the below.

Notice in the picture below the so called "meat" is
only showin on one side, that's because the "meat"
patties are only 2/3rd's the size of the bun.

WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE !
CLEARLY NOT WHAT THE PICTURE ABOVE IMPLIES !















It's not just their "value menu" item's either, even
their "premium" items are lies LIES I SAY !

They are all guilty of this CRIME even Taco Bell,
has anyone ever gotten a taco or burrito from them
that looks anything like their advertisements ?
HELL NO !

To be clear I'm not gonna stop eatin at fast food joints,
it just pisses me off to no end that they get away with
this shit.

If we all would start makin them produce our order
for approval before payin for it so we could reject
it for being far less than what they advertise they
might start doin it right.....who am I kiddin, people
are in far to big a hurry to take the time to make
the fast food giants STOP FUCKIN US !

A note to the fast food employees that put the
sammiches together, it would only take half a
second to spread the pickles out instead of just
ploppin them in one lump...that is when you put
more than just one fuckin pickle slice on.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com