" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RATTLESNAKE BEER

Back in 1990 when I was still drivin long haul
I had a layover in a little town in Oklahoma, I
don't remember the town's name but they had
a store that sold Beer, hey a man's got to have
priorities. As I approached the Beer cooler I
spotted a six pack of Rattlesnake Beer, that's
right Rattlesnake Beer!

I realized right off of course it's a tourist thing
but I thought hey that's a cool bottle and maybe
just maybe it'll taste good....well it's a cool bottle.
The taste however I can only say......

I wonder how they got the Rattlesnakes to PISS
in the bottles? It was the worst Beer I've ever
tasted...wait the second worst, I almost forgot
about coors. POKE THE PIC. TO BIGGIE SIZE IT.















Well I paid for em so I drank em, all but the one,
I saved the last unopened one as proof this was
a real marketed product and the empty as my
badge of honor. What can I say, I love Beer and
if I pay for it I'm drinkin it...even if it taste's like
Rattlesnake piss.

What's the weirdest Beer y'all have ever
tasted or seen?

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com