" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WET WILD RODEO SEX

My dear cyber friend Laura AKA JuventusGirl was
late to work this mornin so I offered to write for her
an excuse letter. I think it could even get her some
special treatment in her work place, what do y'all think?

Dear John - (Laura's Boss)

Please excuse Laura's tardiness yesterday 2/24/09.
It was entirely my fault, I kept her up until 5:30 A.M.

having WET WILD RODEO SEX and you know how
exhausting that can be...well maybe you don't
I don't know you.

At any rate you may notice Laura's typing may suffer

in the next few days due to the new calluses on her
hands and fingers from holding on to the leather of
the bridle & saddle...don't worry the spurs were only
used on me.


Also if any loud popping or snapping noises occur
in the office don't be alarmed if Laura suddenly yells
YEE HAW her eyes glaze over and she begins to drool...
it's just a flash back to the Bull Whip, she'll snap out
of it shortly...I still can't sit down.

I'm sure you will be understanding and allow Laura

the time she needs to recover.

Thank you

Sincerely
Laura's devoted love Buckaroo Trukindog

P.S.
The saddle is NOT the reason she's walkin bow legged.

heh heh heh

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com