" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Thursday, March 12, 2009

AT WITS END!
















A man owned a small farm in south central Alabama.
The Alabama State Wage & Hour Department claimed
he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent
an agent out to interview him.

'I need a list of your employees and how much you
pay them,' demanded the agent.
'Well,' replied the farmer, 'there's my farm hand
who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a
week plus free room and board.
The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay
her $150 per week plus free room and board.

Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours
every day and does about 90% of all the work around
here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own
room and board, and I buy him a bottle of scotch
every Saturday night.
He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.'

'That's the guy I want to talk to...the half-wit,'
said the agent.
'You are,' replied the farmer.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com