" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

JESSE'S FIRST CAMPING TRIP

Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA all month but I've had alot goin on.
Like this last weekends hunting trip, actually it was from last Thursday
evening thru Monday afternoon. It was Jesse's first trip to the woods &
he loved it, he got to stay in camp & play with his cousins while I went out
& sat quietly hunkered down by a big bush sittin on rocks (my ass is still sore)
& I never got my Deer. Anyway here are some pics of Jesse's first campin trip.

Pic. 1- Checkin out the woods behind camp.
Pic. 2- Pickin a spot he feels needs a bit of moisture...you know...a spot to PEE !
Pic. 3- Watchin daddy get dressed at 4:30 A.M. to go sit on cold hard rocks &
pray for a Deer to show up...so I could kill & eat him.
Pic. 4- At 4:45 bein the smartest guy in camp & goin back to sleep.




Poke the Pics to biggie size em.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com