" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Sunday, November 1, 2009

THE PROJECT / GRASS FOR JESSE part 1

About Sept. 2nd or 3rd I got to bring home 50 tons of free clean fill dirt to put in Jesse's yard so I could plant him a yard full of soft green grass. I had already started movin the dirt here before I realized I needed to take pics. & document the project.















Here I've started movin the dirt into the yard with just a wheelbarrow & shovel & realized this project is gonna take a while to complete.
















I've got the yard covered now & have raked up all the dirt clods for removal.
















Finally I have the dirt spread as evenly as I could with just a rake & shovel.



















Next will be the planting.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com