" Tempus Fugit "

Mesa

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SINGLES PRAYERS FOR WOMEN & MEN

A SINGLE WOMAN'S PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who's not a creep,
One who's handsome smart & strong,
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call not wait for weeks,
I pray he's rich and self-employed,
And when I spend won't be annoyed,
He'll open doors & hold my hand,
Massage my feet & help me stand,
Oh send a king to make me queen,
A man who loves to cook & clean,
I pray this man will love no other,
And relish visits with my mother.
AMEN !

A SINGLE MAN'S PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with big tits,
who owns a bar on a golf course & loves to send me fishing & drinking,
This doesn't rhyme but I don't give a shit...I just wanna get laid.
AMEN !

Thanks to my pal Laura for this one.

 
Click Here For Thousands Of Free Blogger Templates ~ Pyzam.Com